BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium is a transformative, collaborative community empowering Life Science educators to drive innovation in STEM education. For 35+ years, BioQUEST has led innovation in biology education, including a continuing emphasis on effective uses of inquiry, technology, professional development, and curriculum development.
BioQUEST is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Rockingham County, NH, but engaging a wide array of volunteer and staff leaders across the country. See BioQUEST Curriculum Consortium for additional information.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team and play a key role in developing the content marketing strategy and compelling campaigns to reach our community. The successful candidate must be able to work with representatives from professional scientific societies, externally funded education projects, and faculty special interest groups.
- Drive the content creation process for our newsletters, ensuring consistent and high-quality messaging, including coordinating with partners and team members
- Employ innovative strategies to disseminate messages effectively
- Collaborate with the team to enhance our brand presence through various media platforms
- Design engaging graphics for various marketing materials
- Update and refine presentations for external communications
- Manage funding strategies, including merchandise store and Givelively donation site
- Support the Outreach and Engagement Director in their engagement strategies
- Share information relevant to the BioQUEST communities via social media platforms
- Highlight Community Success, Events, and Resources, including press releases, announcements, blog posts, and other recognition