Course Review Support
- Implements and completes quality assurance activities supporting the UF’s Quality Matters-based course review process.
- Applies personal teaching experience in both online and face-to-face modalities to the review of course design, development, and teaching practices.
- Provides quality feedback supporting teaching improvement to course instructors and designers.
- Provides research and recommendations to support adoption and revision of guidelines.
- Develops and assesses training geared towards support and implementation of quality teaching practices for online, hybrid, and face-to-face courses.
- Identifies and evaluates emerging tools and techniques useful in the teaching/learning space.
Promoting Academic Integrity
- Promotes a culture of academic integrity through outreach related to prevention and education.
- Develops workshops for the university community, including but not limited to, the topics of ethics, personal decision-making, academic integrity, and the conduct process.
- Collaborates with institutional partners, including faculty and students, on relevant policy and educational initiatives.
- Initiates and facilitates educational workshops, trainings and presentations and work with departmental staff to develop, assess, and track learning outcomes of these activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director or other appropriate administrator.